ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A few of my ph1 from a morning blat

BMW M6 & 172 Phase 1
Sun was out this morning and roads almost dry, so time to test out the new 888's. Conclusion... arse twitching when cold, brilliant when warm :)

IMG_0577.jpg

IMG_0576.jpg

IMG_0582.jpg

IMG_0575.jpg

IMG_0584.jpg

IMG_0585.jpg

IMG_0586.jpg

IMG_0588.jpg

IMG_0594.jpg

I do miss my Ph1, although Stu has it now and is looking after it very well and battering it around race circuits far less than I did! That is a lovely looking bit of kit though and I am a big fan of those Cobra Tech seats.

BMW M6 & 172 Phase 1
Thanks guys, it's an awesome fun piece of kit. It's never going to win any beauty competitions, it's only aim is to be purposeful. It barely gets cleaned, but gave it a little treat this morn :)

172 cup
Love that!Looks great,very purposeful and makes me wish I had held on to find a good phase 1.Cobra tech seats are superb as well.

Cheers Ross.

BMW M6 & 172 Phase 1
Tidy car that Chris as always, need to get us all back out on track this year! Was a good laugh last year!

Thanks mate. Definitely, will hopefully get 1 next month but let me know when your cars ready.

Where are those roads fella? Wish I had them seats! Great ph1

They are around Reigate area mate, a few nice country lanes but sadly not enough. Can't beleive I've not seen your car on the road, you're still local right?

BMW M6 & 172 Phase 1
Yes mate, definitely. Would love to see the colour of yours in the flesh.

For anyone who is interested, modifications below:

AST Sportline 1 - Track setup
AST Solid Top Mounts
FK Hubcentric spacers (20mm Front each side)
10mm Spacers on rear each side + camber shim
Stud kit
Brembo HC discs + DS2500 pads + braided lines
BTB stelath exhaust + custom BTB decat
Air con delete kit
Uprated engine mounts
Whiteline ARB
Cobra tech carbon seats + TRS harnesses
OMP steering wheel
Stripped interior (ish) + Carbon door cards
Team dynamics pro race 1.2
Toyo R888s

BMW M6 & 172 Phase 1
Very nice mate, makes me want to give mine this type of look ;)

If it's your only car, I would definitely advise against it. I know others on here do and have done it, but I think running a car this hard would drive you mad as a daily.

It's awesome as a toy to take out now and again and for track, but the seats alone would make a trip to the shops a nightmare.