ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A few moving pics of the 172.

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
As above i completely forgot about taking these pics :eek:

C&C welcome :)

3703635163_3b99ab4564.jpg

3704431250_04cdd1d21a.jpg

3703630691_60169f48fa.jpg

3703627467_3f1bc6b6a1.jpg

3704501558_5778019e6a.jpg

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Remove the badge from where it is below the spoiler, it really takes the attention off it imo.

BG182®
Nice pictures. I'm off out tonight with a mate off here and were going to be taking some movind pictures and video's too. Home they bloody come out well with a nokia n96 though lol

1.2 clio & V12 t/turb CR2
Nice pictures. I'm off out tonight with a mate off here and were going to be taking some movind pictures and video's too. Home they bloody come out well with a nokia n96 though lol

the trouble i have is gettin mi nokia to work, s**t thing :mad:..... glad i can upgrade next month :D

anyways back to topic ;)

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
4th one looks the best imo, also a fan of black renault badges

Yeah they look good on iceberg.

nice mate, looking good. that place looks familiar lol

Yes mate i thought you would. We will have to do a iceberg photoshot.

Good luck :)

BG 182 FF
Looks great as always m8 for 100k+ miles, looks new, better now the green badge is off m8

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Lol, just like Chic's actually. First thing i thought when i seen his last nite was that it looked just like yours.