ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A Clio, Snetterton and a scared girlfriend lol

Can't heel and toe in the clio im afraid! What do you mean though? My clutch was suffering by the end. It squeeks when it gets warm but stops as soon as car has cooled.

@-Jamie-

im intrigued what you mean by the downshifts as I can't heek n toe so apart from rev matching (which I did at the start but gave up in the end) is there anything else I can do to help the poor overheating clutch?

-Jamie-

ClioSport Club Member
@-Jamie-

im intrigued what you mean by the downshifts as I can't heek n toe so apart from rev matching (which I did at the start but gave up in the end) is there anything else I can do to help the poor overheating clutch?
Just practice Heel and Toe, Its well worth it to save any extra strain on the box.

I can't do it safely and consistently in the Clio @-Jamie- best i can manage is rev match unless i modify the pedals i guess.

Ref my bird. Yeah she ain't bad lol. She's touching 30 now but she was prime when I met her at 24 :D