ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

a 38

clio/fireblade
red ph1 very turbo'ed took off from the lights going towards sutton!

i was in the cup trying (and getting told off by the bird) to keep up!

a little smokey but dont it go!!

DMS

A thirsty 172
You mean a red Mk1 ?
Lad with a 'fro driving?
I don't know who he is but I've seen him about loads (I'm from Sutton by the way). That thing absolutely flies!

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
If its a mk1 then it'll be my mate danny, yeah its got 260+bhp now and isnt too shy

DMS

A thirsty 172
That's the one. He left me standing when I had a go against him on the A38 a while ago. My car was bog standard back then but I bet his would still be quicker even now.

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
We had a play down a bypass and he made me look like i was stood still! I thought i'd missed 3rd at one point because he just took off but i haddnt!

Mini Clubman
waste of time playing with it! he is on here, but he dont come on often. its fooking rapid, i seen it nail evos. made them look like they were going backwards

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
Yeah he is quite well known for embarrasing a FQ400 evo at a certain street racing area... don't think he comes on here but he's coops mate who is on here sometimes