ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

'91 Celica GT-Four - quick detail for today

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Well, with my car in for some 72k TLC @ Birchdown today, I went across to Martin's (k1ano on here) to help PC his '91 Celica.

It had clearly built up 19 years' worth of anything and everything that the environment and the roads could throw at it. I was concerned that a single day wouldn't be enough to do it justice - especially as I'd had to go back to Birchdown to collect my car later in the day.

Still, with two of us rolling up our sleeves - we got stuck in and certainly made a bit of a difference to the 'Yota. :)

Before pics.....

IMG_0197.jpg

IMG_0198.jpg

IMG_0199.jpg

IMG_0204.jpg

IMG_0205.jpg

After....

IMG_0195.jpg

IMG_0196.jpg

IMG_0200.jpg

IMG_0202.jpg

IMG_0206.jpg

IMG_0208.jpg

IMG_0211.jpg

IMG_0212.jpg

IMG_0214.jpg

IMG_0215-2.jpg

Just need the alloys refurbing now, eh Martin?! ;)

D.

Clio V6 Mk2 255
Thanks Darren, great job ...

Bought a load of Autoglym stuff tonight and a couple of clay kits as I may have the detaling bug after all these years - LOL ... Just need a PC and I may have a go on my Vee LOL

Gaz, you're right cool cars and good old Carlos could drive em ...

This is the nearest I get to caning it :)

[YOUTUBE]btEXeEK3sjs[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]ES4AgpCcXaE[/YOUTUBE]

Martin

Last edited by a moderator:
  Clio V6 Mk2 255
It's nice to see many of you know and appreciate the car and it's heritage :)

Had 3 of these now since my first in 1995, all in Black ! I bought this one about 5 years ago for £800, as it had some minor damage which I repaired - requiring no new panels but the bonnet is a little 'imperfect'. You can still buy these much misunderstood cars for around 3-4k, sometimes less, and you get a LOT of car for your money !

Martin

Monaco 172
I'm thinking of getting rid of my 172 for some Jap Turbo power and have found a decent one of these with 55k on the clock, cambelt etc. done and new cylinder heads from toyota, in black with extra parts like a new rad, blitz filter etc.

What does everyone think for £1200? Good deal or should I try for a 200sx?

Lukas