ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

8th South Central / East: Surrey Rolling Road : £30! : Saturday 9th February 9am

Matt_90

ClioSport Club Member
  Sprint/climb 106 gti
I can't make this now guys! Sorry John! Gutted to say the least, the gear box has decided to give up,
diff has gone along with 5th gear gate/synchro!

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
Going to try and make it down early, meeting up with those coming with me at about 8am in Watford.

Although one of the Scoobys is poorly with a faulty injector so may now be coming unless he can source a new one (non standard unfortunately)

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
Good day, bloody cold though!

Stuntys car has gained 9bhp from just an oil change it seems.

Mikes 225 has gained 11bhp from an RSTuner map.

My mate Marks standard TypeR cracked 200bhp.

Big thanks to Saner for arranging it all! And of course to Danny and Charlie for running the road.

Mine on the other hand has lost 7bhp :( not sure why, only change from its previous run is I have out a 200cell sport cat in rather than Decat pipe as its just been MOT'ed

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Good day today chaps, chuffed with my 500's figures :eek: Will stick up the [very few] pics that I took later.

Sorry I didn't make it to the pub. Sort of accidently followed the wrong cars and didn't have any battery to call one of you. t**t.

Seat Ibiza
Skirt in the snow and the cold - I'm packing spare clothes in the car for every meet from now on!!

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
Skirt in the snow and the cold - I'm packing spare clothes in the car for every meet from now on!!

I'm surprised you had time to come and post on here ;)

Ps: my mate Dan is still shocked you have never watched Taken.

Again a big thanks to Jon for organising, and Charlie and Dan for manning the rollers.

Very happy with my result :) all up from last time which I'm more than happy with!

What were the figures for the 225 if anyone knows? Left before it went on...

DON'T SEND ME PM'S!!
Good day, bloody cold though!
and very wet !!! hoodie and gloves were soaked through after the first 10 cars. We did 28 in all!!!!

Stuntys car has gained 9bhp from just an oil change it seems.
Think we worked out it was due a service when it was last run, and it's had one recently before this one.

Mikes 225 has gained 11bhp from an RSTuner map.
Didn't realise it was remapped!!!! thats not great

Mine on the other hand has lost 7bhp :( not sure why, only change from its previous run is I have out a 200cell sport cat in rather than Decat pipe as its just been MOT'ed

could be all sorts. Dirty air filter, old lambda, cat shouldn't cost you that much, but it might be crap.

Seat Ibiza
I'm surprised you had time to come and post on here ;)

Ps: my mate Dan is still shocked you have never watched Taken.

Send me a link or something as I actually have a free day tomorrow might fit it in after some work... And before the dreaded revision :(

:)

Was a great day even with my traumas. Glad to not be the fail of the day and not go home on a lowloader. Pleased with the 164.1 when it finally started. No more trauma with it for the rest of the day. home and it started with no problems. Drove round to my daughter's to watch the footie and it started everytime. Thanks Jon for arranging it and for Charlie's sympathy with my car.

TimR26

South Central- West Berks
ClioSport Area Rep
Glad you managed to get the 172 on the rollers Pete, hopefully you get whatever the problem is sorted soon.

Send me a link or something as I actually have a free day tomorrow might fit it in after some work... And before the dreaded revision :(

:)

I will look for the link, I will find the link, and I will kill the link.

green

ClioSport Club Member
  Hi comp phase 1
Thanks to Jon for organising a well run day and it was good to meet some people from the forum. My clio went well which I was glad about after reading horror stories and thanks to Dan for spending time confirming things for me.

Arctic 182
20130210_181437.jpg

no-one posting their graphs? i was dissapointed with mine even though ive was told it wasnt too bad..

40,000 miles
ktr induction (wheres my extra 4 horses?)
ktr/janspeed ultra sport cat back exhaust

do my curves look okay?

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
ehutebyb.jpg

Really happy with that. 9bhp up on factory figures.

500 Abarth
36,000 miles
Completely standard

Debating mapping it now.

What mods Jon?

Was good to meet you yesterday Tim, Trophy was looking and sound lovely on the rollers!

And mods all together were-
-Service 4 days prior with Millers Nanodrive 5W40, NGKPFR6E-10 plugs and fresh 'box oil
-Magnecor KV85 ignition leads
-Milltek including decat
-KTEC billet lightened flywheel
-RSTuner RON98 remap
-ITG panel filter with CAF