ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

750mc Saxo Stock Hatch Snetterton 200 2014 Race 1, Lap 1 DRAMA!! (LOL)

Luke001

ClioSport Club Member
  Recaro'd RB 182 Cup
Saw these guys racing last season. Very quick, even with novice stickers on.

Ph1 Clio V6, Ph2 172
Thats feckin terrible driving. It looks like a posh form of banger racing. Bet its only a matter of time before someone gets hurt in that championship which will no doubt have repecussion down the line in other motorsport where people actually have some idea of how to race a car ie not like your sitting on a Playstasion.

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
Not a series I'd choose to race in TBH. Especially as I'm sure some of those will be people racing on tight budgets, and getting knocked out for several races because someone who can afford to thinks it's funny or talented to punt someone off.

Renault Clio182 bean
Lmao, put it this way, if I went on a track day or any stock hatch racing and it turned out like that id be well pissed lol.

Stock hatch has always been like that and always will be like that. The drivers know what they are getting themselves into.

Great video tho. I always enjoy watching that