ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My 1.2 Clio

541612_4289233711256_214744050_n.jpg

So here is my Clio that's when i first bought is at the moment it just has some wind deflectors and been lowered

I have 172 alloys waiting to be refurbish

RS Grille Waiting for it to be delivered

and will be color coding at weekend:D

Is there anything else that i could do?

Like colored badges, yellow fogs etc

Thanks Lukeyy

Hello Lukeyy, first things first - nice wheels!
As for what you could do - I like the idea of coloured badges, going to be doing mine black at some point soon (hopefully!) - Maybe a different colour for you seems as it's already black? - I'm also going to colour my 'Clio' bit at the back black at some point
Not liking the idea of the yellow fogs but if you like the idea then go ahead! It's your car :)
As for other things, you could look into getting some spacers to give the car a better stance? Also you could look at the interior - Get an after-market head unit and some upgraded speakers; maybe even a sub-woofer & AMP? Depending on how much you want to spend you could go for a half leather interior?
There are so many possibilities! Do what you want to, I've just given you a few ideas to play with - Have a trawl though the forum at the project threads as see if you can find some inspiration there :)

Looks nice bud!

Could always keep your eyes open for a sport interior, maybe spray the interior plastics? Xenon headlights from the 1*2's fit directly on aswell, maybe even a 172 rear bumper? since yours is black you might be able to find one the same colour that wont need respraying

Little update!

Order some 16v stickers for my bullets on Sunday what arrived yesterday thanks to n2grafix! So put them on after work:)

Ordered a LED bulb for my number plate that arrived today so put that in aswell

Also sprayed my diamond for the front just need to do back:)

Opinions are welcome:)

ahuve9e5.jpg

uhy5ypaq.jpg

2era9e6e.jpg
judu9ahy.jpg

Megane 275 Trophy
Yes mate! I like it, wack on a 172 rear bumper. What paint did you use mate? Just spray and gloss or plasti dip?

Volantech CC Panels
Looks quality man, Axe Ex8/XXR 527s are the best rims imo, your project is basically what i want haha

I'm not gonna send it straight away, gonna use it for abit get the feel of it, then in the near future possible get it done and thanks man £25 quid for a bumper cant complain :D

Sounds good, I love the feel of mine :)

That's such a good price! With the cut out too, ready for the exhaust Haha

What exhaust you looking at?

Yeah thats the one! is it loud as i have a load of OAP'S Near me :rofl:

Its not too bad

I've heard much louder, its really nice for driving round town, can be abit droney on the motorways Haha

Mines leaking abit tho, the only problem I had was mounting it in the bumper

You'll have to bend the bracket to bring it up