ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 182 Trophy No.198

Hey,

well this is my second clio My first one was a 1.2 extreme 3. I had always loved clios the is just something about them. I had done a few bits to it like 172 alloys, RS grill, Stereo and stumpy arial but it never had enough power.

So here it is Number 198 Trophy It needs a little work done to it but is in prity good shape.
Things i will be doing:
Heater controle panel (The usuale paint shrink)
Rear Exhaust mounts
Rear Drivers side grab handle Cap (Cant find one any were any one know were i can get one ?)
Steering wheel (melt and broken thumb grip)
A couple of scratches on rear passenger side wing.
Ecu Bracket

2OntkCQ.jpg

xrQMTex.jpg

LWEIK0W.jpg

r3LydEy.jpg

KoTKFtL.jpg

xUoZRm5.jpg

lmLXxwU.jpg

RMbt6dB.jpg

M2 Comp
Looks very tidy!

What's up with the O/S fog light or is it just the photo?

I just changed the rear number plate light on mine, it has made a big difference for £7 so well worth it...

9701724605_c3df184c8d_z.jpg

IMG_0246 by tommo1991, on Flickr

Little update i have fitted a new number plate light and wow it makes a big difference.

I have also fitted some bosch aero wipers and also managed to find the Rear Drivers side grab handle Cap under the passenger seat what a result.

A few more thing to add to my list
2 tailgate gas struts
2 tyre foam cans

some more pics coming soon

Been a busy few weeks. I serviced my car oil filter, oil change, air filter, brake fluid, plugs and leads and a few other bits. When it was up in the air I noticed a load of oil in the front offside damper :( so that was it off they came and straight to BG Motorsport for a nice rebuild.

Qv3t5Dr.jpg

kFbcA4M.jpg

I also got some new tires for the front (Handkook V12s) I also did all the exhaust mounts. There was also a bit of a rough idle so I had a look and the throttle body was dirty so gave that a clean and replaced the map sensor.

One day I was driving to work and the car went into limp mode. I plugged her in and it was a fault with the throttle body and the throttle pedal. So I thought that could just be the wires between it so I unplugged the throttle pedal and there it was dirty connectors so cleaned them up and she was back :)

Next on the list is the clean up the entire as there are a few broken and scuffed up parts and also the steering wheel needs a reverb.

I have finally got round to putting my new heater controls in looks a lot cleaner now.

A few pics of here after a good wash
sUS1HK5.jpg
SW2nA2a.jpg
mPEOjyq.jpg

Clio Trophy
Trophy looking really nice mate, I've just recently bought one too.

My heater control has started to lose its paint etc, where did you manage to pick one up from? Are they hard to fit?

Cheers!

Crybert

ClioSport Club Member
  Cup 172

My heater control has started to lose its paint etc, where did you manage to pick one up from? Are they hard to fit?

Cheers!

ive got a spare one with all the paint intact:) pm me

Cheers!

^^^ Theres a man for you I got mine off ebey :)

They are not to bad i have done it a few times i find the best way take the head unit out. Then you want to take your lighter and cup holder out. After that the is a curved panel under it which pulls out. Then you should be able to push the controls in and up. it can be a pain hope that helps.

my poor trophy has been thru some troubles lately :( found out the dephaser was dead so that was it aux belt, tensioner, cam belt and dephaser all done now :)