ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Silver 1.2 16v Clio - DannyBhoy

Just gave her a quick clean, then the rain came on... As she stands at the moment

ClioClean1Front.gif

ClioClean1Side.gif

Only thing that I've done so far is the alloys, finding it hard to find the same colour for the centre caps, but I kinda like them off.

Ordered :

RS Grille
Bee sting aerial

____

Any suggestions for any more mods :) ?
Cheers

Attachments

• ClioClean1Front.jpg
    ClioClean1Front.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 89
  • ClioClean1Side.jpg
    ClioClean1Side.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 82
Cheers man, not planning on doing anything too expensive... Gonna get new speakers put in though :)
Was thinking of spraying my grille like you did, but I ended up just leaving it. Need to get my door trims sprayed

Looks in good nik so try keep her that way, also that RS grille and dash trims are much better than stantard :)
Spend £500 on my 1.2 then stopped and started saving, sold it up at xmas for a 182 :)

I didn't realise you had the same aerial!... I'm gonna end up with a replica of your car mate :L
Aww f**k, I was planning on getting the cup spoiler as well, thanks for the heads up

Ripspeed ftw lmao!

I just cut the head off a screw and used the thread to join the top and bottom bits of the aerial together :) it misses the cup spoiler by about a millimetre now.

Side strips and boot button, courtesy of Danman :p

The passenger side strips were piss easy to remove but for some reason the drivers side ones took about 30 minutes to whack off.

SideStrips_zps0ab68ea7.gif

After a quick search on here of how to remove the boot plastic I put the boot button on. Managed to (accidently) close the boot after taking the handle off... sorted now though ;)

BootButton_zps4bebb0e0.gif

Then fitted the gear knob insert and handbrake button, that I sprayed

Sprayedinterior_zps32647462.gif

Suggestions/comments/criticisms are all welcome ;)

​Dan

Dynamique 1.2 16v
Car looks sweet man! Basically what I want to do to mine, with same plan of spend like a bit on it learning a few things and then move to a 1*2 or even if I save abit more a 197, but that would be another year saving depends how much longer I can deal with a 1.2 ;) body work is in such a good shape too! Got a good car there man

Dynamique 1.2 16v
Cheers mate! Not planning on doing much more... Maybe a cup spoiler and better alloys :)
Yeah I just really want a 182 more than anything else xD

Yeah a cup spoiler or even a colour coded dynamique spoiler would finish the back off!
Yeah sounds good to me!
A nice flamer would be heaven! I saw a flame red 172 pull into my close a couple of weeks ago, next to my 1.2. Mine just looked pants!

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
Looks good mate!

Not to derail your thread, but i don't suppose you seen/heard of any accidents on the cloch road heading for inverkip road tonight did you? I saw about 8 police cars from the boat tearing along and stopping half way up it? Looked a right bad yin!