ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

'53 172 Cup in Nelson - approx 11.30am

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Anyone off here? On that little slip-road down the side of the Land Rover garage off Junc.12, M65.

You were out of the car and heading for the postbox.

D.

172 Exclusive... For Sale
I see loads in Nelson.
I saw the one described in the original post driving along Scotland Road today, went past me and parked a few cars infront of me at the lights next to Kwik Save, he went past me and on to Leeds Road. It was a blue cup for sure.

I then saw one driving towards Nelson on the M65 on the J13 sliproad. It was blue also and it could have been the 182 i usually see from Barrowford.

Then i saw a Black 182 '05 at 2:30pm next to AK Computers near the mosque.

I usually see an Arctic Blue (the ones with the Gordini Stripes?) in Nelson, with private number plate, something like N1SAR?

Da

Less
Yep I sure am lads, Colne to be precise! :)

I see loads in Nelson.
I then saw one driving towards Nelson on the M65 on the J13 sliproad. It was blue also and it could have been the 182 i usually see from Barrowford.

Could have been me! What time mate?

I usually see an Arctic Blue (the ones with the Gordini Stripes?) in Nelson, with private number plate, something like N1SAR?

That one is probably Neils, his reg is N13ALR but doesn't have the stripes and it's Racing Blue ;)! He isn't on here either.

172 Exclusive... For Sale
Ah Daz, i'm awful matching the colours with the name. you're right about Niel's it has no stripes, i didn't realise that colour was called Racing Blue but i see that quite a lot.
I'm not even sure the colour name of my Clio (the 172 cup, it only came in one blue as well).

The one on the M65 i mentioned wasn't racing blue then, it was at around 1:30pm on Friday.

Da

Less
Ah Daz, i'm awful matching the colours with the name. you're right about Niel's it has no stripes, i didn't realise that colour was called Racing Blue but i see that quite a lot.
I'm not even sure the colour name of my Clio (the 172 cup, it only came in one blue as well).

The one on the M65 i mentioned wasn't racing blue then, it was at around 1:30pm on Friday.

Yours is Mondial blue mate, oh and the 172 Cup came in silver too! ;)

The one on Friday wasn't me @ 1.30pm :dapprove: I work til 4.30 every day! :(