ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

51reg Dynamique

OK cheers

need to try and sell an avensis we have on the drive before i can buy one, might go to renault and see about a trade in tho

You can get brand new dynamic with one with a years free insurance for ~£8.2k from drive the deal companies. Might be worth an idea.

ive gotta step up the search of lookin around garages and pop to renault too

4 weeks without a car, makes me very sad lol

well im getting fed up of waiting for one now

just been to reno, but they want £7k for a dynamique and only giving me £2k for an Avensis with 35k on the clock, slowly thinking about getting a Corsa as theres plenty about for decent prices

Quote: Originally posted by Gregga on 06 February 2005

just been to reno, but they want £7k for a dynamique and only giving me £2k for an Avensis with 35k on the clock, slowly thinking about getting a Corsa as theres plenty about for decent prices
What about a older 172 for the same price? excellent car loaded with kit for a 1~2 yr old model.

New Coras and Clios are about the same price Corsas are about £700 cheaper but the free insurance is from 21 wheras the Clios from 18.

Looking in the locla paper Coras Sxi are realy cheap for a year or two yr old car. (£5.6k for a yr old black Sxi)

there was a 172 at the renaukt garage for £7k

but i have a 6 points issue on my liscence which halts the idea of a 172!! :(

1.2 or a 1.4 16v Clio or Corsa it now seems,

just gotta get a good trade in price on this avensis

Yo tell me about your avensis, might be interested in doing a deal! MIGHT not sure just thinking about it. Either that or 5k for my 02 Dynamique \o/

RB 182

I got mine for just under 5k so its just a matter of looking around, you might need to search futher away from home. Mine is Y Reg BTW.

the main issue is the trade in lark

i have decided to get an expression now, as i cant go any longer hanging on without a car lol