ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

467/500 FRP/ASW Content!

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Lol!

It's a shame to see these going so cheaply nowadays tbh in some ways though. I wouldn't be suprised that some of the cheaper ones are purely bought to break; the inlet manifold/seats fetch an absolute fortune from the puma/zs boys and girls!

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
They were being bought to break 3 or 4 months ago. 2 brothers were doing it.

Luckily it was put a stop to. No one can stop them buying cars but the owners club got together to stop it.

Also you can no longer buy Racing Puma parts unless you are an owner.

Rb182cup+s2 rallye
i know there a good car but on that track it might well of been better, put it on another and the integra might of tore it a new one.
mag tests are another thing evo have done tests that put the integra in front of the trophy and in others the integra in front of the trophy its just a on the day thing it doesnt imo make a certain car better than another. i personally like to make my own mind up. i could qoute off evo all day long about how its the best fwd car ever ect and how its one of the greatest drives ever and what not.
oh and mag tests they use randomers cars one could be ona million miles and not all that fresh and one could have had a fair wack spent refurbishing it lots of what ifs. i remember a evo test where a 306 rallye didnt make the final cut because the one they tested the dampers had seen better days.

Last edited:

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Fair point mate but everybody knows straight off how good the DC2 is, people don't believe the hype of the FRP.

It doesn't bother me really, I just want to give people a drive of it so they can see for themselves. :)

I'm not into stats and figures mate there are too many good cars out there. Those lap times are just to show how quick it can be through corners.

Rb182cup+s2 rallye
yeah i like the understated thing lol you have to be a petrol head to know what a integra or frp is people say why not a civic to me same price and newer, i say cus there shite compared to the integra they look at me gone out lol. it doesnt bother me in the slightest.
my mrs had a normal puma and as soon as i drove that i new the frp would be special im not saying the normal one was amazing just kinda made me know the frp would be.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
I'm actually watching them!

The OH will chop my balls off!

Jamie86

ClioSport Club Member
  RS175,595,205gti,172
Nice car :cool:

Were a bout half a dozen of them on a trackday I did..

Absolutely flew through the twisty stuff but certainly needed a big more go on fast stuff..

They do look ace though ;)

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Was bored and had some pics of a recent tidy up.

Need Moby to get the better ones up this weekend...

Need to get a months review up that I was writing. Hopefully soon. Ecuse the shitty pics and shitty camera.

SAM_0306.jpg

SAM_0308.jpg

SAM_0309.jpg

SAM_0310.jpg

SAM_0311.jpg

SAM_0313.jpg

SAM_0314.jpg

SAM_0315.jpg

SAM_0316.jpg

SAM_0318.jpg

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
It doesn't look bad in person tho.

To me it doesn't look high either.

As said before the Trophy seems to suffer the same fate height wise.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Thanks mate, when you taking the RS out for pictures? They make me semi!

Did you see the first page pep?

M2 Competition
Lol yeah i did. No idea, not really a pictures person but might be able to sort something out with Dave at some point.

I only have a phone camera and its shot away!

Matt_90

ClioSport Club Member
  Sprint/climb 106 gti
Looks great! I did look for one of these before I bought the ST but couldn't find a decent one for the right price.

s**t pics and wtf is the yellow sub still doing there??

Lol, get it down this way so I can dribble over the colour and waxonwaxoff it for you!

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Very smart. Although i still think that lowered one on speedlines? 18s@ looks incredible.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Nice pics, no chips on them wings!
:cool:
:eek: From what you can see!

I jest, the guy spent £600 on armourfend stuff last year.
My stonechip collection would make gally cry :eek:
You haevn't seen my bonnet! :(

s**t pics and wtf is the yellow sub still doing there??

Lol, get it down this way so I can dribble over the colour and waxonwaxoff it for you!
Lols! I will be down at some point mate, you're not far away! :)
Thanks mate.

Very smart. Although i still think that lowered one on speedlines? 18s@ looks incredible.
It's pretty lush, just something about them staying totally standard appeals to me!

4202872516a11198249850o.jpg

Oh and here is one lowered on standard puma coilovers with FRP adapters... It didn't get a good reception....

P6130189.jpg

P6130182.jpg

P6130174.jpg

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
You've sat in it, that means it worth more! :eek:

Cheers Alan, you'll see it soon.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Standard 1.7 vct's with new cams, map, inlets, air box manifold, full system.

And obviously body and suspension totally different.

They put out 158bhp, Ford said 155 but any ones tested are 159/160. I have a print out of 160 on mine. :)