ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

4 weeks late

Stealth Bomber R26

At long last picked up my flame red 172 2nite only 4 weeks late!!!!. I ordered it in mid July with Cup wheels. As it was late the dealer got me the wheels foc. SUPERB. Still havent seen the car in daylight yet as it was dark by the time I picked it up cant wait till this running in stuff is over

Ziel Nurburgring

Got mine last Saturday and have put 300 miles on it already. Think my estimate of 10K a year might be a little out!

Im still waiting for my 172 to arrive, when i ordered it i was told i couldnt change the wheels from the standard ones, i would of likeed the cup wheels instead.. was i told right by my dealer?

Stealth Bomber R26

Richie that is what my dealer told me until I started diggin around. They then went to reno uk and found out that they can be supplied as rims only and change the tyres over when it arrives. Cost was around £120 a rim

Stealth Bomber R26

according to my dealer no thats why i now have 4 brand new 172 rims 4 sale. The only other place I have found the cup wheels is at k-tec and they are £822 inc and tyres. So I thought £480 for the rims plus what ever I can sell the rims for wasnt too bad a deal