ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

365/52 2011 :)

Mk2 Golf gti
Week 12

5543692044_ddb3d40da9_z.jpg

.Simon

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi
Some great photos in here ... could people also post their settings?

Could be useful for other members!

2.2 bar shed.

Was getting some Rover parts from Viking that day. Rang my mate who was queing to get in, said he'd been stood still for 40 minutes so I gave it a miss! You had an ace day for it, kinda wish I had gone :/

Mk2 Golf gti
Wanted to go there, I owned a Rover 100 and loved it!

Have you seen the photos from inside the disused plant? (Think derelict on here took them? lol)

Yeah, saw them, just looks like they were helf way through a normal day, then decided to leave!

Was getting some Rover parts from Viking that day. Rang my mate who was queing to get in, said he'd been stood still for 40 minutes so I gave it a miss! You had an ace day for it, kinda wish I had gone :/

We got there for about 1 so wasn't really a queue, was nice to see all the old cars, i much prefered them to the newer ones!

Fiesta ST-3
ND Grad used? Looks like a nice blue tint to the sky! Impressive image!

Yes mate, ND2 and ND2 Grad to get more detail out of the sky. Thanks for the comment. I love all your sea scapes on Flickr.