ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

365/52 2011 :)

Mk2 Golf gti
New year, new thread.

Lots of people seem interested, so hopefully we'll get lots of pictures posted :)

I'll be doing a 52 again so here's my week 1

5327556354_afae2355e5_z.jpg

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
It's that cheeky bird again ! The feathered one, not you Adele ;)

I'm tempted to do this for real this year !!!

(Oops .. better get a pic quick as it's the 7th)

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
My 52 @ 50mm - 2011

Decided to actually go through with this, a week at a time.

Only constraints I'm setting myself is to use my 50mm f1.8 lens and no tweaking.

Week 1 2011:

5333679982_e535a5da69_z.jpg

1/6400s f/1.8 50mm ISO 3200

Straight off the camera :approve:

Mk2 Golf gti
Yes, no point in having lots of little ones. Nice to see lots of people are going to give it a go :)

Since I got a new DSLR, I've been abit worryed on how to get the best out of it and also looking a tool when along side all these winners, but I thought I'd give this ago to get into, so this is my first ever one and I'm going to do 52 one. enjoy.

5339415661_e12c1598e2_z.jpg

Old Phone Box by apicken21, on Flickr

Megane RS 275 Trophy
They are mint, but how did you get the borders?

Borders are quite easy in CS or Elements, just go to Image > Canvas size, set the height and width to say 0.8, set the anchor point in the middle, set the colour to black and click OK.

This is today's image.

5340120708_01ff834824_b.jpg

Still Life

Bumder With A Buffer
Pwease can we ban quoting a full post of pictures??! :( it makes it a nightmare when viewing on a phone! :(

Are we now at the end of week 1 just to clarify? lol

I'm going to be doing a 52, just uploading my shots I took today!

Borders are quite easy in CS or Elements, just go to Image > Canvas size, set the height and width to say 0.8, set the anchor point in the middle, set the colour to black and click OK.

This is today's image.

5340120708_01ff834824_b.jpg

Still Life

I'm sorry for being abit thick? but I've opened up the picture I want on my computer but can not find CS or Elements what ever they are? what am I doing wrong?

thanks.

If you have to ask, then you don't have them.

Well I am asking! I wouldn't be asking if I already new how to do it, so what are they and how do you get them. just remember I am new to all this and looking for help and guidnce.