ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

365/52 2010 - Who's playing?

3 goes is impressive. Takes me loads :(

But yours are better :dapprove:

Like it :), although your facial expression looks asif you may have just pumped...

Cheers, I probably did TBH.

Greg you are so pwetty xx

You look like a true Mac user ;). I'll see you in the Coffee shop.

BTW, you using a timer for this or remote?

Cheers treacle! I am a true mac user, Jobs wannabee offspring.

Oh and a remote :)

Not better at all mate. I suck at self portraits as I hate taking pics of myself..

4311753337_7b11050838_o.jpg

1.4 16v Clio
Here's a few of my better photos from the last few days for anyone not following the Flickr group:

4312060207_329c5554a3.jpg

4314290044_70911865e6.jpg

This ones not part of my 365 but taken at the same time as the first one:
4312060221_3f9d2560e9.jpg

I took the pic of me. Cropped and put it on my MBP.

But then I couldn't get the MBP to look right. To expose it well enough meant the screen went funny and everything I tried I just didn't like. So I used a stock Apple pic in the end.

1.4 16v Clio

Yep there was definitely a clench when I saw that couldn't believe it at first. I cringe taking any of my lenses out in the rain! :D

Thank god it was a dud :)

Lovely photo though. Where was the flash? To the right of the lens? (the lens in the photo not the one taking)

Barge
Just been checking out your Flickr, Dan.

Some awesome shots, love the reflections in the latest Sandown Pier one and I have a new desktop. :eek:

To the beach. In the dark. Having to jump over big puddles.

No. It stayed here protected by armed guards. In my safe.