ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

3 (Possibly 4) Clio 1*2 Yesterday - Blackheath, Crayford, Bexley Village..

Iceberg Ph1
1st - Spotted an Artic Blue/Monaco Blue 1*2 across Blackheath approx 8.40am.. Was lowered, had yellow diamonds and wheel centre cap diamond, look very smart..

2nd - Silver 1*2 coming into Bexley Village from North Cray Road (stuck in all the traffic) had dark wheels, not to sure what ones, thinking maybe 182 cup wheels. Approx 5.45pm

3rd - Silver 172, seen this knocking around Orpington a lot (Sandy Lane usually)

4th (maybe the 2nd car??) Silver 1*2, again with 182 cup wheels, number plate was J600 *** (IIRC). You let me pull out of a turning as you was going through the width restrictions coming onto Station Road - Crayford..

Any of you on here??

Darren (I was in an Iceberg Ph1)..

Iceberg Ph1
I think I have seen you before heading towards Orpington/Sidcup on North Cray RD while I'm going in the opposite direction, I put a thread up before :rasp:

I didn't see you until last minute, so didn't catch the wheels.
That traffic is dreadful! I pick the missus up from Orpington on Weds and 99% of the time get stuck there!

You ever seen the other Silver Clio 172 I'm on about? Totally standard one?

Edit: You again? :rasp: http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?t=495407

Last edited:
  Insignia SRi
Yep that was me!! You can usually tell its me cos i normally have the 6k xenons going! lol

Yeh im always popping to and from that way as my old man lives in petts wood.

I see a silver 182 from time to time and obviously my mate Willie+ is in blackfen with a BG 182 which you hear before you see it as its fully decatted........!!! lol

Iceberg Ph1
Yep that was me!! You can usually tell its me cos i normally have the 6k xenons going! lol

Yeh im always popping to and from that way as my old man lives in petts wood.

I see a silver 182 from time to time and obviously my mate Willie+ is in blackfen with a BG 182 which you hear before you see it as its fully decatted........!!! lol

I distinctly remember the Xenons blazing on the Clio that day lol!

I rarely see many RS Clios, when I do, they always a few the same day haha.

I shall keep an eye out for you next time and give ya a wave :cool: Haha

Insignia SRi
Yeh they are quite bright lol

Na the only ones i see often would be Will's 182 and Robbos Ph1 cos he only lives round the corner.

Yeh im getting good now i can spot an RS a mile off, there was a silver 182 that passed me while i was sitting in that traffic yesterday aswell.

Iceberg Ph1
Oh yeah, I can see them a mile away, but I hardly see any lol..

Number plate for the 182 wasn't J600 something was it, as above? First time I've seen that one around here!

Insignia SRi
i didnt see the number plate, i was bored and day dreaming out of the window and caught it just as it came past.

Theres a guy that works for MP Motors in sidcup that drives a silver 182!

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Waffles!

We really need a little meet in our area chaps, somewhere for a few nice pics, we have: (very local)

Adam 172, Smitchell, Darren, WILLIE, MikeB and myself, all properly local!

Insignia SRi
yeah sounds good, iv got a nice little bonus from working coming on tuesday so im just deciding on what to blow it on!!! lol

Jms inlet or lots of small things?????? decisions decisions! lol

Insignia SRi
well until i know how much it will be then i cant decide otherwise it will be, decat, custom map at RS Tuning, samco hoses, buckets and a holiday!! lol