ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

2nd break in in 3 weeks....

182 Cup
My clio has been broken into twice in 3 weeks right outside my bloody house.

First time they smashed passenger lock and got in that way, stole my parcel shelf with speakers in it, 2 subs and my amp.

Only just got car back from repairs when this morning i found it with the drivers side door bent open from the top. Glove box ripped open and all the stuff inside scattered about. They didnt take anything though, because insurance hasnt replaced the items from the first break in yet.

So so angry. Not sure if i can be bothered with the hassle if i put stereo stuff back in - will just be nicked again. So im probably just going to strip the back out. Bye Bye bass.

Im going to set a trap soon, see if they bite.

God damn pikeys.

BMW M3
How old is the car mate??? Maybe worth getting an alarm fitted as they prob would have time to take it all out. I'm getting one fitted with tilt/motion sensor on thurs after it was vandilised. Sorry to here that though mate.... some right scum around these days!!!

182 Cup
Its a 1995 Mk1.

Yeah i was going to buy an alarm before this happened. But I just cant afford it at the moment.

Even with an alarm id still feel wary about putting the speakers etc back in. It may stop them for taking everything, but they will probably still mess up bodywork trying to get it etc.

Meh, I dunno!

RB182cup&golf gti
happened to me mate, and no doubt a few others on here, like you say it puts you off having nice stuff as some c**t will want to smash your car up to get to it

It's sh*t that you can't leave anything anywhere these days as some low life will take it.

You should build some sort of timed motion-sensing detonating device :evil: so they pick up the bait, run with it then get their little fingers blown off :evil:

Shame...

Of course, you'd then be the one being taken to court... :rolleyes:

182 Cup
White16valver said:
It's sh*t that you can't leave anything anywhere these days as some low life will take it.

You should build some sort of timed motion-sensing detonating device :evil: so they pick up the bait, run with it then get their little fingers blown off :evil:

Shame...

Of course, you'd then be the one being taken to court... :rolleyes:

Tehehe....a good plan....but with a few fatal flaws! :eek:P

Well Im going to look around for a good alarm, see how much they are. Maybe start saving to get one.

Just s**t luck!

MR2 2.0 N/A & Mk1 1.2Clio
Buy a paintball gun and do a stakeout lol, get an emty amp box or summit and leave it in view, then wait for them to approach and let rip :evil:

Good solution to neds hangin around aswel hehe.

had my mums car, a caravan, and 2 trailers broken into on my sisters birthday,

they stole:
2 mowers, one of wich was broken hehe,
table saw,
brand new bike, not even used, being hidden from my bro who it was for his birthday,
tv video,
GPS system,
and a make up bag.

strangly didnt take the stereo, a roof mounted screen etc?!