ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

28th Febuary Derwant Hotel meet

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Ok people here is the meet info,

start off at Durham Services meeting time of 11:30 then head over to the Hotel for some scran and a couple games of pool and a drink, and maybe a drive over to the Reservoir if anyone is up for it, take some pics next to the reservoirs edge, and a nice drive back to the A1

Here is a map of the route i've planned up, looks pretty good to me

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=d&s...4.799893,-1.671295&spn=0.571546,1.234589&z=10

and some info on the Hotel itself

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?hl=en&tab=wl

i've been here before with a few lads of here couple of years ago it's really nice, nice food and good atmosphere

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
1. Geddes

Astra SRI/ Hornet
That's the same date as the booshes meet. I fancied that, can we not double up with that instead?

Clio 172 Cup
1. Geddes
2. MrValver aka Stiggy lol
user_offline.gif

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
That's the same date as the booshes meet. I fancied that, can we not double up with that instead?

i'll keep this open. if you want to go to that's nee bother. i dont want to travel that far cos of the petrol spent enough on petrol allready

Clio 182
1. Geddes
3. fossie (ill get the day off work hopefullly)

renault clio 1.6 rsi
i might come if ppl dont laugh at my slightly denyed motor lol i just bought bought it and im not really concentrating on the body work just yet lol ... :s
(can of worms)

Astra SRI/ Hornet
told ya theres a great meet on the booshes patch, 27 people so far. 3 people and 2 are coppers, lol have fun geddess.

Clio 172 Cup
Infact that could work out spot on for me!!

Am at NW Performance getting belts done on the 27th, so am in that neck of the woods!!

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
is there anyone else fancy this meet that Boosh is organising?

Astra SRI/ Hornet
Stop being a tight arse and go geddes. You'll only be playing on cod if ya don't as you can the NE meet will be hearing the sweet tune of the fail boat coming soon. Lol

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
haaaiii kev ha, you down teeside anytime soon mate? Look out for a standard looking white 106 s1 rallye :rasp:

Astra SRI/ Hornet
Dunno mate, I nearly bought 1 of those but got the 205 gti instead. Car hasn't been taxed so ain't been around the car scene. Taxing it tonight though.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
please no spamming

who fancies a meet that dont fancy both that has been mentioned?

Focus ST
1. Geddes
4. Tupps

R26
I will be there :D

1. Geddes
4. Tupps
5. Jacko

RB 200
geddes im up for a canny local meet cant do a load of driving like i'll be inbetween football matches haha .... but count me in and let me know the score matey! cheers

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
The NW meet is abit much for me at the minute, the Derwant meet is still on the go. I'll give them a ring to find out what they got on, on the day itself

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Geddes i'll be down the last monday, tuesday in march. At a course just over the bridge thinks it's pretty much in gateshead. Few beers with the boys?

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
eeeee gally spaming eh, aye can do , i shall look forward to it. send me a text closer to the time. i'll have to find a place to stay dont want to get a taxi home it'll cost a bomb

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Ah cool mate, i'm staying at the premier inn, got a 3 day course, staying mon/tuesday night! :)

Will do.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
That be class mate, just a few quiet ones and a bit of banter!

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Oh my i'm moist at the thought! I'll make sure the inn is booked for a double bed! ;)

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Oh my this sounds gooooooood! Sorry for the hijack!

Geddes has my number kev.