ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

20th Birthday Present to Myself

Renault Clio 1.2 16v
So after owning the clio for 3 years and insurance quotes becoming reasonable turning 20, I decided it was about time to buy something else.

The Clio:

IMG_0556_zps4f059048.jpg

IMG_0557_zps95fe597e.jpg

The New Car:

IMG_0179_zps8ce916cf.jpg

IMG_0180_zps3cecee19.jpg

IMG_0181_zps1201ff73.jpg

IMG_0184_zps7afa3cb2.jpg

IMG_0185_zpsab0c7f8e.jpg

Sorry for all the photos, and the size of them :)

E46 M3 & UR Quattro
Looks lovely! Quite an upgrade from a 1.2 Clio but why you would want a 320d at 20 is beyond me lol! Enjoy it though..

Renault Clio 1.2 16v
I know dirty diesel!! the 2 litre diesel was more powerful than the petrol and couldn't insure a bigger engined petrol, remap on the cards though which should see good gains on diesel.

Renault Clio 1.2 16v
I will be doing a lot of motorway milage next year so it seemed ideal, ive always had a bit of a soft spot for them as well.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Vanos!!!!!! Oh wait...

Nice car, I give it 12 months.

Sir_Dave

ClioSport Trader
Looks lovely! Quite an upgrade from a 1.2 Clio but why you would want a 320d at 20 is beyond me lol! Enjoy it though..

Because its considerably more baller than a clio of any sort?

Even if he's an ugly c*nt, b**ches will be falling at his feet dripping with anticipation. I know this because i had a Z3M at uni :clown:

Renault Clio 1.2 16v
Very nice! you bought that yourself?
and your 20? Dafuq you do for a job cos I want to do it D:

I've managed to save relatively well by keeping my first car for a while, still living at home and a rather well paying university placement meant that I had the chance to spend some money on a car without any current responsibilities such as a mortgage etc.

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Lovely mate. People mention the devils fuel but it makes more power than a 1*2 as standard plus will return 50mpg at 80 on cruise..;)

I couldnt live with another black car again though..

Leon Cupra 300
Lovely looking that mate. Nice one.

Watch those wheels for cracks, most BMW wheels are prone to them - specially if it's still got the runflats. Those 225m's more so than any other.

Mini Cooper S
Very nice motor for a 20 yo! Best spec as well, M Sport coupe with the 19s!

Engine wouldn't be my choice but understand why you've gone for it.

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
Lol at the haters saying why would you want that at 20, yeah because bitches love 172's with yozzas.

When i was 20 i had my brand new gt dci clio, £16k of motor, my mate had a polished up £1200 318i and everyone thought he was loaded with his beemer, birds loved it