ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

206 gti seats

Fiesta ST2 MP215
Seeing as pug use valeo etc anyone reckon the 206 GTI seats would fit in a clio?
They much cheaper to buy.

DB.

BMW 440i
Also nicer than 182 seats IMO, used to have Gti seats, and Gti180 seats in my old 206. If you're going to buy some seats, you should try and get the 180 seats, comfiest seats I've ever sat in car wise.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Anything will fit anything. One phone to capital seating will sort that.

Fiesta ST2 MP215
Theres a full interior on fleabay at the moment from a 180 and £250 for the lot. Might take the frame off one of mine and compare at a scrappy. Might be worth the hassle and I'll start hording pug seats to flog for more on here :D

Fiesta ST2 MP215
Update on this,

Went to the Breakers on Saturday and they do fit, it was an 04 plate GTI, didn't buy them as I want some black ones but the frame itself looks identical just as I thought, very tight squeeze though and boy are these seats heavy, 2 man job will make it a breeze.

Fiesta ST2 MP215
Frame's fit same as regular clios. Look at the 206 CC even the seat is identical to regualr rs seats the stitch pattern is exactly the same they must be made in the same place.

Tight fit. Just mean they are slightly wider so that bit harder to get in place and slightly taller too. Takes a while to get them in

Fiesta ST2 MP215
Pretty much yeah, cheapish but still leather on 180 spec and comfortable too, why Renaught never had these as Std I'll never know.

I only tried it for a mate of mine with his Pov Spec cup and hates std 182 seats so was a better option for him. once some blacks ones come up we'll have them fitted and post some pics, there are some on fleabay for £250 but it's a full interior inc door cards etc, trying to get the breaker to split the lot and get seats for £200 as rears and cards useless, Rears will not fit just by looking at them the lock mech is in a different place.

Corolla Tsport 190
also very interested in this. Had 180 interior in my old 1.1 206 and it was beautiful. Would love to get some 180 fronts in the clio when i get it.

Jack!

ClioSport Club Member

That breakers is literally on my doorstep, if they don't reach too high a price I'll probably get 'em.

Look how awful looking they are though! They're horrible!

You can get them in leather too - cloth isn't the best, but at 1/10th of the cost of Clio Trendlines, and many suggest they're more comfortable than the standard Clio ones.

DB.

BMW 440i
I had these in my 206 when I was 18/19 and they were some of the comfiest seats I have ever sat in, they are brilliant. Better than the Clio recaros I had for sure!

180bucketseats.jpg

New180seatsrearviewinside.jpg

DB.

BMW 440i
When 206s were more relevant/recent these seats used to go for £650-£700 and were rare as rocking horse s**t outside of the Gti180s. Think I paid £500 for mine and a long drive to Leeds, then sold them on at about £50 profit 18 months later

Mazda3 2.2D 185BHP
I like them. Good reviews on them for back support aswell.
may have to get some as my current seats are killing my back.
Do they 100% fit on the current mounts?

GrahamS

ClioSport Club Member
  335d
There's a lad on here with a full leather interior. It's a non sport and was like it before he bought it. Can't remember his username. Potentially a 206 set

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Williams seats, standard BMW seats, Porsche seats, loads! Recaro Trendlines are s**te also, terribly uncomfortable as well as looking dated. Recaro Sportsters are nice however.

If Willy seats didn't look so out of place in a 172 I'd have them in a shot, best seats ever!