ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

2008 clio - Full beam not working

Renualt Clio 1.2 tce
Hi, I have a 2008 Clio 1.2 tce and both full beam lights have stopped working. The bulbs are still in working order and I have checked the fuses, none of which are broken. I'm not sure what else to do other than take it to a garage but thought I'd ask here first. Any help is much appreciated.
​Thanks

2007 clio dynamique
Sounds daft but have you tried simply taking the bulbs out and putting them back in again I had problems with my mk3 headlights and this seem to do the trick failing that maybe the stalk is faulty where you switch the high beam on? Do they work if you just pull the stalk forward e.g to flash someone

clio 172 mk2
sorry to revive an old post but i have the same problem, no full beam what so ever, no indicator on the dash either. also front fogs don't work but the indicator does come on the dash.(i haven't investigated the fogs yet.)
all other lights work fine, so far i have replaced full beam bulbs, tested the relays which are working fine, changed the stalk (from a breakers so starting to think it had the same fault as the last one) the fuses are fine but there doesn't seem to be any power going to the full beam ones.
any ideas folks? to the OP did you get this fixed?