ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

2006 RS Clio pics

Renault Laguna Coupe

photoshop. rear wheels too small on first pic, but ok on second.

I wouldnt take much notice of prices at the moment (though Jay probably knows as much about this as anyone). CTR was reckoned to be £20k when it was first rumoured.

172 cup,s2 rs turbo

there have also been some pics in the auto express sneaked over from france. from the pics in the auto express the pics on this topic are pretty close.

172 Cup

Quote: Originally posted by telford_mike on 31 May 2005
photoshop. rear wheels too small on first pic, but ok on second.I wouldnt take much notice of prices at the moment (though Jay probably knows as much about this as anyone). CTR was reckoned to be £20k when it was first rumoured.

Definately photoshop. Real studio photos would not be taken from such a distance.

Renault Laguna Coupe

yeah saw those, to be honest I think it looks ok - Id have one. Wont be that quick if the 1250kg / 197bhp is correct though. Plenty of time for things to change I guess.

wow, that looks good!

even if it is a photoshop, still gives more of an idea as to what it will look like.

needs a rear spoiler though!

Ziel Nurburgring

Itll be on my list of new cars in 06. At least at 1200kgs they might have improved the qulity of materials used. Also will be guaranteed to be 5* Ncap

ex Clio 172 owner :(

lovely that. proper aggresive looking small car. not be long before its got lexus lights and other bits of crap stuck on it though.

people always know better than the highly paid car desingers

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

Doent look like there will be much room to mess about in the engine bay ... heh.

theyre doing what they did with the modus on the bonnet/bumper. Its to allow for the pedestrian saftey thing. The bonnet wont be big enough to take out the engine for serious work so when they start going wrong after warranties are up itll be a bumper, bonnet, radiator, entire front end off to get the engine out.

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed

Im liking it, but with the minefield of information (garbage and otherwise) its too early to make an informed decision. Based on looks, I like it, and its starting to make my cup look dated by comparison. If it has the style, the performance but not the weight (although there will almost certainly be weight added) I may buy one. I just hope that it doesnt turn out to be the next "Mk3 and 4 VW Golf Gti" as I want a name and performance to match, not an overweight car relying on previous image for sales.

Donny

eugegall

ClioSport Club Member

it actually looks like a blown up micra. does anybody agree? or am i just seeing things?

im not sure i like it but i think i could get used to it.

clio 182 black /gold

I think it is a bit of other crs on the road ie golf, micra,The rear quarter looks like a fiat.

MKIII 138

looks good considering the tight regs on pedestrian safety. cars are to be fitted with bonnet airbags soon. i think its a good idea but the cost will be put onto the consumer.

tidy modern car with all the kit but not one to stir your soul. those cars are a thing of the past.

Focus ST3

I think its looks nice, glad I just sold the cup!!! I expect that everyone on here who can afford one will get one after seeing them in the flesh

Can someone with slick photoshop skills take one of the side shots of this new beast and show us some different colours - red/gunmetal/black/green/blue/white?

thanks
JJ

Ziel Nurburgring

As this is a leftie, with the wipers going the correct way. I wonder if by the time it gets here they will put them on the right way this time

E90

Quote: Originally posted by Leeshez on 01 June 2005

I think it is a bit of other crs on the road ie golf, micra,The rear quarter looks like a fiat.
I thought that 2, Punto all over.

I love it, I have to change my car early next year, but I dont think thats gonna be out in time, Im gutted:(