ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

2002 clio sport wont start HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2002 clio sport 2.0
after replacing the crank sensor on the way home i hit a speed bump too hard:mad: as soon as i hit it the car died?? can any 1 please help me as im carless now:(

2002 clio sport 2.0
yep car died in traffic so i towed it to a garage who replaced crank sensor and 1 relay and it run fine till i hit a lump in road then the little orange box with hartbeat going through it came up and then died..

330i. E30 Touring.
Good point. If it's a Ph1, there's a red button in the top right of the engine bay by the coolant header tank and the Pas reservoir.

Give that a push.

Clio 172
may be stupid but check your battery terminal if its totally dead as in wont even turn over maybe hitting the bump made the terminal jump off

2002 clio sport 2.0
been working on it today and been on the phone to Renault witch was no help!! im sure the ph2 clio sport dosnt have a fuel reset or am I wron ? I have established there is no fuel getting to the engine ive had 3 people out to look and they seem to think there is a fuel cut off reset somewhere ? all I did was hit a pot hole hard would that cut the fuel and cause it not to work ???? plsssss help :mad: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thanks for all the help so far u have all been great many thank .;)

Phase 2 172
been working on it today and been on the phone to Renault witch was no help!! im sure the ph2 clio sport dosnt have a fuel reset or am I wron ? I have established there is no fuel getting to the engine ive had 3 people out to look and they seem to think there is a fuel cut off reset somewhere ? all I did was hit a pot hole hard would that cut the fuel and cause it not to work ???? plsssss help :mad: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thanks for all the help so far u have all been great many thank .;)

I'm sure the fuel cut off is done through the ECU on the Ph 2's, try getting a code reader and erase the ECU fault code memory even if there is no faults showing. Chances are if it's been a big enough bump it's cut the fuel off thinking its a crash.