ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

200 cup from buyacar.co.uk £12500

172 gone :( 197 now :)
Yeah i think if i was getting one i'd have to have at least recaro's and nicer alloys.

impreza sti prodrive
surley they will be imports? & i no all rs's are imports but well you get what i mean..

You can only get liquid yellow on a full fat then. Mind you with these options of Recaros, Cup pack and Ly paint it was still 15,800. With my part ex as well it would work out at £204 a month. That is so tempting, although the missus would kill me for buying a new car.

GTD, Lupo
10.5% on the finance, feck that! Works out about £20 less a month than i pay now and i have the car now and dont have to wait.

Price looks good untill you add extras :D and finance.

Paul

E87 118d M Sport
You can only get liquid yellow on a full fat then. Mind you with these options of Recaros, Cup pack and Ly paint it was still 15,800. With my part ex as well it would work out at £204 a month. That is so tempting, although the missus would kill me for buying a new car.

do it! when you argue and she complains that you never show her any affection, you can storm out the door and go for a drive.

WIN

PS 200
Buy the car - divorce the wife.

2 birds - one stone :cool:

172 gone :( 197 now :)
Im getting hassle from the misses at moment cos im getting a new loan for a 197. Just ignore her, thats what im doing hopefully she'll soon get the message that I don't give a **** about what she thinks ;) I wish i could trade her in instead :)

Embarrassed to say
Anyone know any dealers that can match this £12,500 price close to London or Hertfordshire. Looking to pay 13k max for a cup that includes recaros, aircon and paint.

Perrys price is for the basic cup without aircon, recaros and paint. I offered them cash (have no px) and they want close to 14k for a cup but I noticed people have been getting full fat cars on here for 14.5k.

05 Plate MG ZR 105 Trophy
Best thing to do is take print out's from websites and see if they will match the price... I did that way back in 2004 when I bought my Clio tbh, but they may not want to move as low as £12k/£13k atm.

RS200

im gunna be paying over 300 pcm! its all so worth it though the 200 is such a grower! i love it now and cant wait to get it! anyone who wants a bargain try www.broadspeed.com

Embarrassed to say
I want to buy a 200 cup without finance. I don't want to order one as I need to see the paintwork before I sign anything.

RB 200 Cup!
im gunna be paying over 300 pcm! its all so worth it though the 200 is such a grower! i love it now and cant wait to get it! anyone who wants a bargain try www.broadspeed.com

yeah broadspeed are quite good - after shwoing their prcies to a delaership we got a good deal on my dads new celica a few years back

172cup
14200 for my spec which is racing blue, recaros, air con, white speedlines and now a rear sspoiler. Off to see if the dealer can beat it!!

Embarrassed to say
Does everyone go for speedlines, are they a lot lighter? I was looking at those speedlines and compared to the normal alloys it seems like there is a lot less room for the release of hot air to help the discs cool.