ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

200 bhp clio 182 forsale swaps

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  renaultsport clio200
hi my clio 182 is up for grabs. ebay no, 160617091883 pics on ebay, after jap turbo ie evo 5 or anythng interesting cheers

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  renaultsport clio200
in a rush bud, i cant upload pics to hear but can on ebay. the item number is the full listing with pics and all mods, omex, jenveys, brakes ect

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  VW Touran, BeetleCab
Hi,
I would also have to agree about the advert. The car may be great but photos and wording are not good. I don't want to be in any way offensive, but I would not take a second look at your car, due to the advert. I remeber being told once "you can't have a second chance at making a first impression"
This advert is a bit better, again, pics not the best, but better laid out.
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/2004-RENAULT-...6528999?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item1c1d0dd0e7
Hope you get what you want for your car
Rich

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  renaultsport clio200
ive re wrote my advert now the old one was a bit crap, im open to offers on this car but sensible offers cheers