ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

2 x RS4's on track

1.6 Astra ... R.I.P. 182
pphhhoooaaaarrr listen to the sound of that V8 ....

the words cream and pants spring to mind ...

friends dad just bought the soft top. you think hes going to loose it but the 4x4 keeps the car very inline, and the "squeezing" recaros keep you in the seat!!

DSC02202.gif

Seat Leon Cupra 290
you outta go to goodwood, every week they have loads of rs audis, amg mercs etc going round, awesome sounding cars

you dont wanna know what he has . . . .

db7 vantage volante, rs6 estate, old rs4 estate, the new rs4 soft top, focus rs, clio v6, and several fezzas. hes just a kid at heart, most of my wish list!!

Honda Civic Type R
maybe one of the best all round cars ever made. along with the m5. haven't driven either but if i had the money and wanted an everyday car, these both tick all the boxes

friends dad just bought the soft top. you think hes going to loose it but the 4x4 keeps the car very inline, and the "squeezing" recaros keep you in the seat!!

DSC02202.gif

How come it has Audi S4 mirrors on it?

i dunno, dad has an s4, guess it just comes as standard. most of the car mags seem to get the options lists wrong aswell, they all say you cant get the recaros in the soft top. . . . . . . look at the pic closely. . . . . think you can :D

jamie

Tangoed Works

The converts dont have the inflating "squeezing recaros". Apparently something to do with restricting rear access.

thats what all the mags say but when i get home in the next couple of weekends ill show you a vid, they are an option. . . . unless he pressured for them.

but it is true that they do limit access to the rear seats. beauty of a car though.

jamie