ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

1st of The Decade Medows Meet

polo, here for lols
i would love to come, but again as usual im at uni atm lol. If im around i will come. Might let my brother know though as he has the car atm and might be interested. Hes not a member on here but would that be a problem??

S23

The Cleee-O
Balls. My mates reminded me that it's here birthday outting tomorrow night, so I won't be able to come along now. Sorry people, will wait for the next one though :).

Petrol Blue 182.
Matt im not going to have a car for this meet, would u mind picking me up on your way down? lol

Petrol Blue 182.
ok mate, im stuffed if not haha, i have no clutch, doing it on saturday with a bit of luck, and the meet is indeed on the 27th

Matt_90

ClioSport Club Member
  Sprint/climb 106 gti
PM me your postcode couzens if it aint massive trek I can pick you up!

Petrol Blue 182.
Bracknell mate, itl make sense for one of the bracknell lot to get me bud, youll have to come past the meadows to get me lol

Matt_90

ClioSport Club Member
  Sprint/climb 106 gti
Fair play..... if you aint to far form the meadows then it aint to bad. if you are stuck then let me know :D

Formally Clio 182
Think I can make this now.

If I come, I may actually not suck as much as I did last time bowling. God that was bad! I blame the shoes.

Christopher.

South Central-South Coast
ClioSport Area Rep
Because Fletch is a tight git. me and him are definites and will be convoying from chandlers ford asda at 7.00 if anyone wants to join/lift

Matt_90

ClioSport Club Member
  Sprint/climb 106 gti
hmm.... its raining? move on to the atrium if it is raining asap :D