ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Camberley meet, bracknell, staines, reading all areas!

Petrol Blue 182.
havn't done one in a while so quess we should all have a meet up and a chat, maybe some food, maybe a drive?

food would be harvester up at bagshot drive would be basingstoke alton run?

depending on weather im going to say monday september the 6th. 7.30pm?

1. couzens

Matt_90

ClioSport Club Member
  Sprint/climb 106 gti
Any day as a meet is needed asap, also before the weather turns bad! Tim stop moaning and have it on the 6th :rasp:

Audi A3
just do the 6th for easyness :p and im well up for it! need an end of summer one as goobs says before the weather goes bad!

Liquid Yellow 182 FF
May as well count me in to, if you go for a drive would I be cool to shotgun with someone as last time for a bit of a joke in my 1.2 tbh lol.

BG V6 IL V6 172cup
1. Couzens
2. Jamesybear
3. Vivalaboobs
4. Luke
5. Nick172Cup
6. Guillaume
7. MDP91
8. 182Surrey

Meeting at far bit of M&S CP?

Petrol Blue 182.
MEET IS AT THE ATRIUM AT 7.30, meet for pictures and can also get some food in the atrium itself, theres a nandos, bella italia, chiquetos etc etc

Liquid Yellow 182 FF
Im up for that, looks like it might s**t it down tonight, so piccys indoors sounds good.

Matt_90

ClioSport Club Member
  Sprint/climb 106 gti
I shall bring my camera but will be coming along bit late at like 8 ish people still going to be around ?

Anyone got a phone number I can call so I can find you ?

Liquid Yellow 182 FF
I'll be bringing my camera, Matt mate, i'll pop you a message on facebook with my number on