ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

1st May. Run to Hawes.

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
Sorry guys but this is a no go for me :( Got some stuff to sort over the weekend. Mayb next time :(

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Should of mentioned this ages ago and we could of had (or tried at least) a yorkshire run the same day meeting at hawes

Tappd'd RS
Might see you there guys - not 100% sure yet.

Jamie - replied to you post over on FRSOC.com :)

jamier27

ClioSport Club Member
  T5, Ariel Atom 300
Jenic no harm in putting up a quick thread to see if anyone is at a loose end ...

Moby hope u can make it !

Iceberg 172
These are some of the best roads in England. I've got a busy day planned unfortunately :( but i'd recommend going on this if you can. :cool:

Clio RS 172 /Trafic
Thats a cracking route. I know some of those roads quite well now after many trips across the moors from Penrith to Hexham on my way up from Chester.Unfortunately I'll be in East Yorkshire on Monday. But I will be doing some interesting roads on the way across as the Snake Pass is on my way to Barnsley and I'll be coming back via Sheffield to Chester so thats another nice selection of roads on the way back.

Clio RS 172 /Trafic
The timings are ambitious on that route. Theres no way you'll do the round trip inside 39 minutes unless the roads are totally empty and you're driving something totally loopy. Best of luck though! I'll have to try that piece of road from Langwathby across to Brampton,I've never driven that section. Another road thats well worth a drive is from Greenhead to Chollerford along Hadrians Wall then back down the A68 to Corbridge,through the village, and back across to Hexham along the back road then up to the A686 to Hartside Pass back down to Langwathby.

jamier27

ClioSport Club Member
  T5, Ariel Atom 300
39mins for 200 miles of b roads ??! Where does ot say that lol will take about 4-5 hours as we will be stopping a few times too

jamier27

ClioSport Club Member
  T5, Ariel Atom 300
Yeah gib i messaged u on face book, a elise from barrow is definately coming through if u wanna follow him?

Mini Cooper S
I'm a maybe at the moment unless you lot want to come round mine and decorate all day/night?? Beers + food will be provided!!!???

Iceberg 172
I'd love to tag along to this but got a busy day planned with the family. And you're meeting/starting at the furthest point away from me!

jamier27

ClioSport Club Member
  T5, Ariel Atom 300
Family day monday?

Ha meet usanywhere along the route if its possible for ya to come?

jamier27

ClioSport Club Member
  T5, Ariel Atom 300
Nash hope u can make it mate.

Dont know if i will make straightliners next week so u will have to come to get ur spanners back !

Mini Cooper S
Well I might give running at straightliners a miss just go for a watch!! Yeah fingers crossed I'll be able to make it! What time do you reckon we will get back?

S2 106 GTI
Anymore takers on this?! The road over haws is a fantastic road for driving and pics!! If the weather was like today oh it will be good!!!

jamier27

ClioSport Club Member
  T5, Ariel Atom 300
2 tuned elises
2 mps's
Ctr
Caterham
R26
Fiat coupe 20vt
Are all still coming so should be good!