ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182FF vs VX220

arctic 182 black wheels
well if you 'slammed' the vx220 it would be scraping off the floor, of course lowering a car makes it better handling imo, since lowering mine i'v certainly felt the difference

LOL does that mean you dont feel as much body roll coming off your drive! From what you say you dont seem to know what you are talking about at all. You seem very young, and you obviously bum your 172 very hard. I hate lowered cars, unless done properly they are so bumpy and crash all over the place, as said before renault no what they are doing. You dont spend that much on suspension then add £90 lowing springs to improve it!?! Dont think so.:eek:

If i had a 172 i'd be called jambo172 not 182 thicks##t

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
It's just your opinion at the end of the day. Everyone has one. IMO my clio is the best car ever anyway so i don't care. :rasp:

cup and twisties then we'll see whos laughing:rasp:

(only joking)

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
tell is about it, imo clio's r better then every fooker defends the vx and ww3 nearly starts!!

LOL!!! Pipe down, you said they were shi te and didn't handle...You've changed ur choon!
Fair enough you think the clio is better...I'd be inclinded to agree...(in that i'd have the vee over a VX any day) But they certainly go better and handle better, Driven a couple... You've not...

SO IMO you not allowed to comment on that! :rasp:

arctic 182 black wheels
there we go again , if i want 2 comment on sumthing i will or shud i ask your permission next time big boy??

Elise,Pum,WRX,MCS,R6
Not sure how anyone can comment and compare if you (1) Have not driven one (2) been up against a Few. Oh if you go by car reviews the VX has a very good rating.

ENVY? Remember there will always be something out there quicker then what you have.....

Elise 111R
Children it's only cars - is it really worth an argument?
2 be honest m8 i wasn't tryin 4 an arguement just tryin 2 give my opinion

Are you writing this on your blackburry?

If not bugger off typing as thou you are and learn to spell!

Also although you can be a badge snob but if you truely were a car enthusiast you would recognise the abilities of the VX220.

Prat!

LY 182 FF CUPPED
might not look too quick, but I would never of attempted this in my clio....
th_vxclip.jpg

LY 182 FF CUPPED
I was never out of control, had visibility 300 + metres ahead _ and always an option to pull back in.
The move was in 3rd gear with 3k left on boost - again only in this car, if it was in my Cup it would of been suicidal.

a turbo'd yellow car
I was never out of control, had visibility 300 + metres ahead _ and always an option to pull back in.
The move was in 3rd gear with 3k left on boost - again only in this car, if it was in my Cup it would of been suicidal.

you must take me out on sat night mate! looks evan quicker than my cup ;)

from the film it looks like you can't see ahead!

you must never get out your car withount a smile! :D

didnt i read somewhere that the vx was better than the elise?

MCS R56

It would still be deemed dangerous by the authorities, plus you must have been close to 100mph by the last car. Very quick but not clever!

a turbo'd yellow car

It would still be deemed dangerous by the authorities, plus you must have been close to 100mph by the last car. Very quick but not clever!

if a car had come round that small bend while you were passing the last white car you would of bin fecked up mate!

LY 182 FF CUPPED
f**king clever ....Stephen Hawking couldn't do it and he is a genius

300+metres visibility....so no car was coming so I knew I would not get FECKED

a turbo'd yellow car
f**king clever ....Stephen Hawking couldn't do it and he is a genius

300+metres visibility....so no car was coming so I knew I would not get FECKED

alrite billy big balls! lets just say another vx was doing the same from the other way! :rasp:

you can never be shore theres always that risk!

but anywho very very quick!

what group insurance do these come under?

LY 182 FF CUPPED
You are kind of missing the point...300 metres visibility = nothing was coming towards me.
Goup 19 insurance

a turbo'd yellow car
You are kind of missing the point...300 metres visibility = nothing was coming towards me.
Goup 19 insurance

i'm just going by the vid mate! from the camera veiw it looks like you don't have any heads up when that bend comes! if i was driving the road then yeah id get your point! no need to snap like you did ;)

well anyway! the vxturbo is the better car! the clio would not evan have a chance but the vx220 would not rape a clio as much but would still rape it and leave with out saying thanks!

LY 182 FF CUPPED
what you can't see is the chainlink fence on the right hand side is see through.

Like your comment a few lines up quoting "looks quicker than your cup" ha ha ha you have no idea

For a start you have a Viper IK fitted - thats robbed 10 BHP from your 175BHP

a turbo'd yellow car
what you can't see is the chainlink fence on the right hand side is see through.

Like your comment a few lines up quoting "looks quicker than your cup" ha ha ha you have no idea

For a start you have a Viper IK fitted - thats robbed 10 BHP from your 175BHP

well as i said earlyer! sat night in southend i might find out ;)

thats me just mucking about! im not a twit! its in another class to my car evan if i do think i have a quick car!

now my dads mates atom! that would tan you up! my god i love that car!