ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 - Which direction to go? your opinions please

clio 200 F4Rt
hi guys,

have owned my 182 for coming up to a year now, and i am torn!!!

basically, do i go full on track or more refined?

Basically i used to run a track day saxo VTS, stripped out, roll cage, throttle bodies engine etc etc. This car is no longer with me, but i am still going to do track days, tho now in my clio.

i have two options, strip the clio, multi point roll cage, buckets etc etc, OR leave interior as it is and run a nice set of recliners, like Cobra Misano's.

The car will be have Leda Coilovers, and a set of 15's with Yoko A048r rubber, no matter which way i go.

Now here is the biggest decider.... my girlfriend (of 8 years) has just become pregnant! She has said i can go ahead with the full on track car as we can use her clio 1.2 16v as a daily driver etc.

now although this would be nice, it would also be nice to have my 182 as a 'family' car too.

so whats everyones idea's and opinion?

i thank you if you have read all this and decided to comment!

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers!

I'd keep it just to the suspension and tyres.
If you want better seats just do that. Forget stripping the interier.

clio 200 F4Rt
i am more convinced by the leaving the interior in, just for convienience, friends, family etc.

tho when ever i think about screaming around track in my stripped VTS.... :D

Snotter's
have you sold everything off the vts yet ? id do everything you had done to the saxo except for the stripping and cage

strip the 182 to a track car and use her's as a daily drive. u wont want to be going fast when u get ya baby in the car. you'll be sooo worried and driving like an old lady u wont need a fast daily car!

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
I think when i have kids i am going to get a family 5 door car like a standard focus or astra, and keep my clio or whatever i have at the time as a weekend car.