ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 slight judder on idle

havent had my 182 long, but when you start it there's a slight judder/vibration from the engine, has anyone else had this? also when it starts from cold and you drive it straight away its like its not there, put your foot down and it jumps and pulls then holds back again?! like my old 106 did when cammed! someone has said it may be lambda? help lol!

Clio 182 FF/Cup Packs
All the things you describe are completly normal in a cold 182.

They're all lumpy at tick over, irrespective of engine temp. When cold they run like you explained above for about 3-5 mins.

it's the character ;p

Hth
Marc.

Renault Clio 172
havent had my 182 long, but when you start it there's a slight judder/vibration from the engine, has anyone else had this? also when it starts from cold and you drive it straight away its like its not there, put your foot down and it jumps and pulls then holds back again?! like my old 106 did when cammed! someone has said it may be lambda? help lol!

When I start my 172 up and drive it straight away, I get exactly the same. I just start it up, and change the cd or something and just let it idle for a minute or two.

Like the above said, its the character!