ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 exhaust on a 172

03 172 cup
this maybe common knowledge to everyone but will the 182 cup exhaust fit the 172cup?
im getting a 172cup and want to get the exhaust changed,was going to go powerflow and get one done similar to the 182cup but i thought if i see one for sale i could get that and get the cutouts done at a bodyshop.:)

Boz

Arctic 182
On standard 182 exhaust the silencers fit there so you'd be removing the complete well and welding in a plate in the base of your boot (is it worth it?). I'd go for a nice single exit slash cut on the left rear, cut into the bodywork. Do a search theres some nice examples on here.

03 172 cup
was thinking of getting the magnex oval exaust and getting cut into the bumper,what you think and has anybody done this,pics?

MKIII 138
if you wait a bit Ktec are doing a copycat 182 exhaust look for the 172, not only that they are doing a 4-2-1 182 manifold which is where the 182 got its extra 10hp (obviously with correct mapping also) + sports cat.

with that lot and a proper remap and a induction kit or modified standard air box (smt6 piggyback maybe) should be around 188-190hp

03 172 cup
will there exhaust go round the spare wheel of the 172 cup or will you have to have it all taken out?sounds good tho coz thats what i want is a 182 look exhaust or similar.when they bringing it out?