ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 Cup Owners

Munday

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182, 1275GT, C220

Quote: Originally posted by rich_84 on 24 August 2005

Munday - howd it go last night? Read the thread - did ya manage to get into the weird hospital? Sounded pretty cool and will have to try and make one of the next meets. I have around 4,600 miles on my Cup now. Scary how the miles tick on but I dont want to get bothered about it - it is made to be driven so thats what I will do!
It went really well and was a good laugh. Make sure you come to the next one, you are missing out :)

Focus ST

Quote: Originally posted by harv172 on 25 August 2005

yet another 182 cup owner here, racing blue no stripes tho. loving ever minute it although had the SPORT badge from the back stolen last night :(

F**king people, why steal someones badge off there car. orded another one from Reno tho, £19.95 + vat. ( I HATE CHAVS )
The other week I saw a kitted Peugeot 207 sprayed in a very similar colour to Inferno with the Sport badge from a Renault Sport stuck on the back. He should have just bought the real McCoy in the first place!

Ibis A3 BE

Got back from a trip down to Devon yesterday and the Cup was a lot of fun on the roads there. I know I am probably driving a mile from its limits but is nice to feel confident with what it can do.

k00k - that sounds pretty cool, do you have a pic of the plaque? I had never heard about the F1 edition before you said.