ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 cup? normal?

clio 182
I searched but couldn't find a guide.

How do I know if my car has a cup pack or not? Any help would be great thanks!

Post some pics.

But if you've searched and not found the answer, I doubt you'll be able to post pics! Lol.

If it has a really shitty plastic interior that rattles and has half leather seats its not a Cup

If it has a really shitty plastic interior that rattles and has cloth seats its a Cup

Brookie.

ClioSport Club Member
didn't know the cup's had cloth seats, glad i got a non-cup tbh, as i'd change springs/wheels anyway! and splitter is £12 :)

I think you're getting mixed up with a 182 Cup and a 182 with Cup packs.
Yours is just a 182.
A 182 Cup is the one with the cloth interior etc.
A 182 with Cup packs is your car with extras from a cup:- cup suspension, anthracite wheels and a cup spoiler.

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
I think you're getting mixed up with a 182 Cup and a 182 with Cup packs.
Yours is just a 182.
A 182 Cup is the one for poor peasents
A 182 with Cup packs is your car with extras from a cup: i.e for better people

EFA

JoshOm3

ClioSport Club Member
  Cup'182/Rs2'd Trophy
This something i have been a little confused about.

I have a 182. Came with anthrasite wheels. Trac, crusie, auto lights / wipers etc etc.

So what does mine have? both or one? Does it also have the same spoiler as the trophy?

Sorry for many Q's.....

Heh, when I first started looking at 182's I was utterly bewildered by the array of models. Google is your friend... (though most of the things I googled led me here, hence me being here).

What I still don't fully understand is whether the cup packs come together. From all the descriptions I have seen it's either a straight FF or it has both cup packs. Are there many 182's out there with only 1 of the cup packs? IIRC one of the packs is cosmetic while the other deals with the suspension. Is it possible to have the handling pack without the cosmetic one or vice versa?

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
There is basically 3 models

A 182 (Stupid CS members call this a FF and cause lots of confusion, it's not)
A 182 cup
And 182 with Cup pack (AKA as the FF)

The one you want is the Cup packed version.

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Sorry that wasn't aimed at your above post lol!
My wording was probably a bit hard.