ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 bodykit

Clio 16v Expression
I drive a 1.2, dark grey, expression (pictures below) and I have had the car for almost 2 years now. It's been a brilliant little thing to be honest. Had to replace the rubber casing wiring loom for the less faulty plastic one, but picked one up for buttons at the scrapyard. Replaced the throttle body at the same time as I was having acceleration problems sometimes when the car was started from cold. There's the leaky sunroof, but you know.. what clio owner hasn't had to fix that? I think I solved the problem enough to keep the inside 99% dry.

After discovering this site and having a really good look around, I have my heart set on a 182. Although, I'm only 18 and the insurance would be extortionate, so despite the fact I keep telling myself I can afford it, I don't think it's feasible for me just now.

Based on this, I have decided to at least add some 182 features to my standard 1.2, and so I am after front and rear bumpers and some side skirts. Despite the fact I love the colour of my car, there is some damage to the paint around the bumper area of the car, and the exterior in general could be in better condition. Because of this, I have been considering getting it wrapped. Another thing that led me to wanting to get the car wrapped was that after about 2 months of trying, I can't get the right paint code for my car to colour code it. There are about 7 variations of the colour code I have on the door sill, and nothing seems to be able to narrow it down for me.

So basically, here's some pictures of my car and I'm on the lookout for some 182 bodykit parts if anyone has anything lying around.

5zue.jpg

jqrh.jpg

tg76.jpg
moyd.jpg

clio 182 FF
Someone might correct me here, i think you would need to get hold of the front wings too to fit the front bumper. 1*2's have wider front wings.

Octavia VRS LE
I really like that colour. 182 rep would be very nice in that colour. A full rep requires a fair bit of work to pull it of properly.

spacers or fitting the wider track from the sport so the wheels don't get lost in the wider arches. You will also need, front bumper, wings rear bumper, top grill and bottoms grill. If you want the 182 look you would also have to get a custom exhaust to replicate the 182 exhaust. And either 182 wheels or turinis to finish it all off. Also as a sport doesn't come in your colour either a re spray or wrap as you have already said.

edit; forgot about the interior. Depends how far you want to go really...