ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 Wipers the wrong way round??

SAAB 93 Aero TTiD SS
Its not really a problem but just wandering if all 172's are like this. My wipers sweep towards the passenger side instead of the drivers side, is this normal? anyway to change them around or would it mean a new wiper motor

Image414.jpg

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
French cutting corners. They're the correct side for a left hand drive car. They just never bothered swapping them around for us

SAAB 93 Aero TTiD SS
cheers for the replies. I'll put it down to the French being lazy cheap snail botherers then

Megane 225 F1
French cutting corners. They're the correct side for a left hand drive car. They just never bothered swapping them around for us

While this is true,it means that when you wash your windscreen, they push the water to the passengers side which is less likely to have an open window, hence not throwing the water in on your lap. I think it's awesome tbh.