ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 - which top mounts?

MattRS182

ClioSport Club Member
  #3 PH2 172 Flamer
Recently purchased some second hand eibach sportlines for my 172 as i cant stand the apex i have now, Is it worth changing top mounts? if so which ones do people tend to go for?

Thanks

mad in general

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172 phase 2
Recently purchased some second hand eibach sportlines for my 172 as i cant stand the apex i have now, Is it worth changing top mounts? if so which ones do people tend to go for?

Thanks

Pure Motorsport do a solid set, I'm unsure of the price. They also sell a brace for them, read about it on here.
Or you can go genuine Renault but again I am unsure of the price.

Renault Clio 172 cup
Recently fitted the Pure Motorsport set along with their strutbrace and its without doubt improved the stiffness and precision at the front end of mine. They're about £220 ish delivered I think for the both. Easy enough to fit as long as you're handy with a drill and dont rush it.

172 cup
I also have the puremotorsport top mount and brace kit. Really improved the turn in and general handling, well worth it IMO

Having said that ats top mounts seem to get good reviews

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
I was going to suggest that there was a full set for sale Here but looks like these are sold now.

There is how ever the part numbers and information to contact adam if you are looking for standard mounts.