ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 Vs Vee 255

clio v6
sorry warren,, it’s just that I don’t buy into the whole worthless journo garbage of an outfit hanging on the shirt tales of the motor industry.

many do its up to them, but i don't.

Mk2 V6, MK1 Track Sl#g
it is beyond me sometimes why people say 'yeah i've got a clio v6 and its mint, got bodykit as standard' when really theres alot of potential in it to be used around a track. Certainly not from the faint hearted eh Steve!!

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
sorry warren,, it’s just that I don’t buy into the whole worthless journo garbage of an outfit hanging on the shirt tales of the motor industry.

many do its up to them, but i don't.
The times were set by a racer, a guy who at the time was running a v6 race car, so I think those lap times caan be relied on.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Sweet. Might buy the bodykit for mine, Trophy V6. Don't the mk2 Vee's have trophy spoilers. Tee hee.

Clio v6
Yup Trophy certainly for go ( the wee reds ones ) They would be a real hoot on a track I bet.

Last edited:

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Yup Trophy certainly for go ( the wee reds ones ) They would be a real hoot on a track I bet.
TBF I started this thread in appreciation of the Vee. As per usual, seems to have gone off on a tangent. I love all the RS clio's, and IMO the Vee and the Trophy are the pinnacle of the range. I'd love to have one of each.
(But obviously rather an s2000 TBH);)

clio v6
tbh I won’t put all my believe in the scribbling of some tawdry rag and a bunch of journos many will, I don’t.

it is beyond me sometimes why people say 'yeah i've got a clio v6 and its mint, got bodykit as standard' when really theres alot of potential in it to be used around a track. Certainly not from the faint hearted eh Steve!!

true enough bayliss the vee is infinitely more tuneable than the others having a chassis that can cope with extra power and the better rwd layout.

tune the fwd to much and this is what you get,, i bet its not much fun to drive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0RlktUKNJq0&feature=related

start a thread with one V the other and the none driving keyboard warriors will charge in with ill founded opinions, its to be expected.