ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

172 Turbo.

Davyy

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  Clio 172
Been selling since about a week ago, i’ve put a low-ish offer in.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  172 Turbo
Seemed a nice car but why does everyone always want to sell a turbo clio🤔
Not everyone wants to always sell, mine didn’t get used last year it’s done 600 miles since it’s MOT in April and now as I’ve left the wife I need one car rather than two.

Most of the ED cars stay with their owners a couple of years, it’s not like it was a few years ago with the poor conversions being punted on - is there any Clioturbo cars left?!

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Not everyone wants to always sell, mine didn’t get used last year it’s done 600 miles since it’s MOT in April and now as I’ve left the wife I need one car rather than two.

Most of the ED cars stay with their owners a couple of years, it’s not like it was a few years ago with the poor conversions being punted on - is there any Clioturbo cars left?!
Yours has been for sale on and off since you bought it hasn’t it?

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  172 Turbo
Yours has been for sale on and off since you bought it hasn’t it?
Yeah, as I said, it doesn't get used, 600 miles is 3 drives and a track day, so I advertise it on here should stick it on Pistonheads or Ebay - should've broken it 18 months ago!

Just as it's for sale doesn't reflect the fact, I get it out, drive off and it works as it should with no weird engine lights or anything on, passes an MOT with no issues, etc.