ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 Turbo.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  172 Turbo
Seemed a nice car but why does everyone always want to sell a turbo clio?

Not everyone wants to always sell, mine didn’t get used last year it’s done 600 miles since it’s MOT in April and now as I’ve left the wife I need one car rather than two.

Most of the ED cars stay with their owners a couple of years, it’s not like it was a few years ago with the poor conversions being punted on - is there any Clioturbo cars left?!

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Not everyone wants to always sell, mine didn’t get used last year it’s done 600 miles since it’s MOT in April and now as I’ve left the wife I need one car rather than two.

Most of the ED cars stay with their owners a couple of years, it’s not like it was a few years ago with the poor conversions being punted on - is there any Clioturbo cars left?!

Yours has been for sale on and off since you bought it hasn’t it?

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  172 Turbo
Yours has been for sale on and off since you bought it hasn’t it?

Yeah, as I said, it doesn't get used, 600 miles is 3 drives and a track day, so I advertise it on here should stick it on Pistonheads or Ebay - should've broken it 18 months ago!

Just as it's for sale doesn't reflect the fact, I get it out, drive off and it works as it should with no weird engine lights or anything on, passes an MOT with no issues, etc.