ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 cup

172 cup
has the cup got traction?really not looked that far into it and picking mine up on thursday cant wait:D

172cup
nope.

Unless its one of the last few silvers ones with that option.

Really don't need it tbh. Just don't drive like a c**t in the wet lol

172 cup
never had traction or abs on previous car so wont be relying on it just guna take it slow till i no its limits

d.brown said:
nope.

Unless its one of the last few silvers ones with that option.

Really don't need it tbh. Just don't drive like a c**t in the wet lol
The Cups never came with traction control.

172cup
the cup is solid, and lets you feel whats happening better than any car ive driven before.

It always feels in control, even on the limit... even on 3 wheels. Just don't stack it in the wet like most cup owners lol

d.brown said:
Didn't the last silver ones have the option of climate, traction esp etc etc
You could get them in silver with aircon and a CD cahnher but they were the only options and silver and aircon were late aditions to the options list.

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
They were testing the water.

Seeing as almost every 172 Cup then ordered specified the climate control, they deemed no-one really wanted the stripped out nutjob, and it died :(

172cup/BMW 320 coupe
mark thats abit risky! lol!
the reason i went for the cup was because it didnt have ABS, traction, esp etc! only got the cc in mine as its silver and it was the same price as a blue one without cc with more miles on it! never owned a car with any of that so i have learnt to not rely on them to get me out of the brown stuff!

enjoy your cup mate, just take it easy in the wet/winter as it can get abit hairy, best to leave the full throttle stuff for the summer!

VaVa
MarkCup said:
They were testing the water.

Seeing as almost every 172 Cup then ordered specified the climate control, they deemed no-one really wanted the stripped out nutjob, and it died :(

Shhhhh.... You'll upset Pecan. He won't be happy unless you can produce production figures to back that up. :rolleyes:

And according to Cup owners with CC, 20 kg and a compressor running off the engine will make no difference. lol.

all that weight ...............dont let donnyo know ...hehe , i got my spare wheel in the car all the time;)