ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 Cup Wheels

Does anyone know it the Speedlines on a 172 Cup have any sort of warranty on them? The reason I'm asking is because I saw one in a garage by me today and the wheels didn't look in the best of condition. They had bubbles under the lacquer and just generally looked a bit naff. Shoud be in better condition than that on an 03 plate surly.

Ph-Sold!
Speedlines (different style) on my Civic have done exactly the same thing, metal corrosion from underneath the lacquer.

Clio Cup/GSXR 600
Fred2001Dynamic said:
they all do it, no warranty

yup ill go along with that i wash my car every week without fail and mine are corroding in the corners of the spoke's it looks crap.

Lionel Richie
ask one of my customers

Has
gt gaz
white16valver
steve V6
BenR
Matbrown
etc etc

IMG_1081.jpg

IMG_1049.jpg

IMG_0793.jpg

IMG_1008.jpg

IMG_1011.jpg

M5,Range Rover Sport & R1
Alloys will be covered under warranty if it is corrosion, i have a few friends who have had alloys replaced under warranty due to corrosion and poor laquer deteration.

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Fred2001Dynamic said:
ask one of my customers

Has
gt gaz
white16valver
steve V6
BenR
Matbrown
etc etc

IMG_1081.jpg

IMG_1049.jpg

IMG_0793.jpg

IMG_1008.jpg
IMG_1011.jpg
#

aye, top draw, mine meed a spruce up after some serious curbage in the summer,:eek: (seemed to have some very bad luck-especially involving a broken locking wheelnut key :() once all the grit/salt is gone off the roads i'll be giving you a tinkle ;)