ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 cup turinis on a 182

R53 Cooper S
as above really, will they fit? Search turned up nothing, am i right in saying they're a different offset? Only ask as there's a set going on here that i might be interested in, car is a ff non cup packed, lowered on sportlines if it makes any diff, cheers, col

R53 Cooper S
cool, cheers, could you tell me, will they rub at all? and will they affect the handling?

Lionel Richie
you'll actually have a wider overall track (the distance between the wheels across the axles)

it may scub a tiny bit, but only on full lock

R53 Cooper S
thanks, really tempted, do these differ at all (colour aside) from the trophy ones?

Lionel Richie
they go straight on a 172 no problems

exactly the same as the trophy wheels, just a different offset and colour

Lionel Richie
STA70820.jpg

^172 cup wheels refurbed by me on a 182

You must of done ok out of the anthracite refubs too I guess!

Which reminds me, I'm thinking about having mine done lol

Nimbus Grey 197
i just did a search for 172 cup wheels on a 182 and stumbled across this page, im very interested in getting a set as i am bored of my non anthracite 182 wheels - where is the best place to get them from and will they fit straight on?

Woza.

Nimbus Grey 197
would rather not have to refurb them - not sure how much i would get for my 182 wheels - would love to do a swap! saves all the hassle!

R53 Cooper S
the turinis are on!!!...for now, gonna have them refurbed as soon as tho...am thinkin white would look good:cool:
dukespass014.jpg

done about 150miles with them since yesterday and have had no issues with them rubbing at all:)

ITB'd 182...
leave them silver imo. a subtle drop on them and it will look spot on!
white will make it look to much like christopher's fpm :cool: