ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

172 CUP Track Car

Chambers_RS

ClioSport Club Member
Has anyone ever had an issue with the cam locking tool not fitting in Cat Cams by anychance?

Whilst I sorting the storm shell out I dragged the engine out to look at timing it up, but the D shaped locking tool wouldn’t slide into the slots on the catcams. Even if it took the cam out the head neither side of the locking tool would fit.

I didn’t try my luck by forcing it in, just wondered if anyone else has ever come across this?

I’ve got a genuine Renault locking kit.

Chambers_RS

ClioSport Club Member
Removed the front bumper and headlight blanks this morning as I wanted to drop the rad into the subframe as I’m paranoid it’ll get damaged laying around lol.

5687028B-F9EA-455C-9F77-5ED4EFF0CBDF.jpeg 26C98D2C-6DB6-48EF-9080-17297ACDB6F9.jpeg D36FB194-8BAE-478A-8551-170AFC983AA0.jpeg

I’ve also given the fibreglass panels a good look over. It needs a new bonnet as that’s crack in a lot of places. The drivers door catches the wind really badly and the boot is cracking around the pop buttons, so will cross my fingers I can add aero catches instead.