ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 Cup Burgess Hill

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
I parked next to you in the car park of The Railway pub

52 reg, anyone on here?

Had a not standard exhaust, probably Magnex

RS 172
The Railway's alright now, it's changed a lot!

Don't think that cup is on here tho, i see him about quite often!!

The Railway's alright now, it's changed a lot!

Don't think that cup is on here tho, i see him about quite often!!

seen a few fights in there but in fairness a lot more down the just before it at the jacobs post. did anything ever go in where the lava lounge was?

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
Railway has been done up now, the missus used to work there

Jacobs Post is still a slutfest

There's possibly a bar called Mooch where Lava Lounge was

RS 172
seen a few fights in there but in fairness a lot more down the just before it at the jacobs post. did anything ever go in where the lava lounge was?

Yeah it has had it's moments! Always thought Jacobs Post was a dive tho!

I've been told that there is a book shop where Lava Lounge used to be. Mooch is a bit further up on the other side!

Was in the Kings Head last night, not been in there in a few years and it's still terrible!!

I've heard the Wool Pack has closed too, certainly doesn't look very open!!

preferred the sportsman on way out of bh towards hurstpierpoint for food, used to always see rs's around bh and hh, seen a blue v6 a few times driving by kingshead, a cup with after market exhaust down in estate just down from wool pack