ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 Cup 27k

Clio Sport
Hi folks, i've had my Cup from new (52 plate) only covered 27k, good condition as you would expect for the mileage. Never damaged or modified in any way.

Now I'm thinking of ordering a 200, should I trade it in or sell it on here? What would it be worth?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Clio 172 CUP / ZX6R C1h
Bloody hell, thats really low milage! I just got mine with about 50k on it mint and it was still £4700. I have a feeling you should be able to get ALOT for yours so long as its kept clean. Although, obviously ~ this time of year would kind of be a bad time to sell privatly.

Clio 172 CUP / ZX6R C1h
HAhahah.... Yeah... I would have thought that was a given... They would offer you £2800 for it! PMSL.

You could trade it in, if they give you a low pricce, they'll have to take more off of the 200's price. Or they give you a better trade in & take less off the 200's price.

See what they offer, if it doesn't work out - sell it on here (have to pay for membership though) of PH it up.

Clio Sport
Thanks for the replies.

Assuming i do not trade it in, how much discount can i expect on a 200?

@STEVENEVO - It's a cool car, and I've enjoyed it, but after 7 years I fancy a bit of a change, but not too much of a change, hence another nippy Clio.

M.

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
Thanks for the replies.

Assuming i do not trade it in, how much discount can i expect on a 200?

@STEVENEVO - It's a cool car, and I've enjoyed it, but after 7 years I fancy a bit of a change, but not too much of a change, hence another nippy Clio.

M.

Well if they offer you 4k for it then 4k will come off the price of a 200

If it has f/s/h and the cambelt done do not take anything less than £4750 it

TTRS & V50
Never see the point in trades, you 99% of the time loose money.

Unless your in dire need of a car then fair enough. But from the sounds of it, they would offer 4k, and you could get 5k quite easily. Seems to me that you will be throwing away a grand just for the sake of hassle.

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
You'll certainly be better off selling private, get a good price too, longs its had its belts done. In that way you have more bargaining power on the 200 :)

Wish i could have found a 27k cup!!

I have a 26k cup at the moment what i bought a few month back, i paid top price for it privately 5.5k, but it came with brand new tyres, new discs pads e.t.c, its in showroom condition so i didnt mind paying that price, yours should be fetching around 5k

Last edited:
You'll certainly be better off selling private, get a good price too, longs its had its belts done. In that way you have more bargaining power on the 200 :)

Wish i could have found a 27k cup!!
Low miles aren't the be all & end all ;) I'm not anti low mileage though, just prefer cars to be driven, esp as they get faster on more miles....

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Oh, i didnt do too bad, mine had 48k, fsh, just needed a wee bit of love here and there :)

Black Clio GT
i would want 5k trade in for such a low milage standard cup if its mint/had its belts done but got to weigh up if you get a better deal walking in with a 5k cash deposit etc

i would want 5k trade in for such a low milage standard cup if its mint/had its belts done but got to weigh up if you get a better deal walking in with a 5k cash deposit etc
That'll be pushing it. Even private that would be top end (and a bit on the high side)

Steve

ClioSport Club Member
  ST3 8.5
I have a 26k cup at the moment what i bought a few month back, i paid top price for it privately 5.5k, but it came with brand new tyres, new discs pads e.t.c, its in showroom condition so i didnt mind paying that price, yours should be fetching around 5k

From Mansfield?

Also this is 52 so £3800.

Clio Sport
Exciting day today.
Ordered a 200 in LY with Bluetooth, Recaros, Cup Chassis, Cornering lights.
Will be for March delivery,so will get a CL10 number plate too.

It's the other halfs car, but I should get a go in it ;o)

So, with some sadness, the Cup will be for sale.