ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

16v front shocks on rt

do they fit str8 on? do they sit lower than rt shocks as standard? anybody got em on their rt? any difference in handling?

thanx in advance

I have 16v shocks on the back of my Mk1 1.2.. they went straight on.

Think they did a better job.. but I dunno if my old ones were that great anyway!

i would of thought it would make you RT sit higher!?! because the shocks/springs would have been designed for a larger CC engine i.e. more weight!?!?

I would have said................ they would fit! but i would have also said worthwhile, as they bound to be better shocks. but still not sure how they would sit, because u are lacking the extra weight of a 16V

i would stick with standard shocks mate, or get new shocks either standard or aftermarket and lower it 30mm on springs.

my shocks are gonna need replacing soon (they have 40mm springs on) uprated cost more than 16v shocks and ive heard theyre good, there must be someone here whose gotem on?